Our “Site(s)” are our websites and online applications.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Generally, the personal information we collect, and store consists of your name, address (including email address) and contact details (which may include home, business and mobile phone numbers). It is possible that where a specific product or service is involved, we may collect personal information from you that relates to that particular product, class, service or event.
The information that we collect from you when you interact with us online depends on the tasks you complete on the site or product. From time to time, you may be able to interact with us anonymously or by pseudonym. However, if you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, we are unlikely to be able to provide you with the products or services that you want or to respond to your enquiry.
(a) Browsing sites and using our products / services
When you visit and browse through our site or use our products / services, we collect data for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to evaluate the performance of our site or products. Such general information includes:
- the number of users visiting our Site or using our products and the number of pages viewed;
- the date, time and duration of visits; and
- the path taken through our Site.
This information will not identify you and we will not combine it with any information in a manner whereby we can identify you.
(b) Applying, enquiring on a class, product or service, requesting information online or using “contact us”
We need to obtain personal information from you in order to complete your online application for product or service information. When completing Enquiry Form or requesting other product or service information or when using contact us you will need to complete an online form on this site. Our online forms will ask you to provide personal information for contact purposes, for example, your name, own address, e-mail address, telephone number (which may include home, business or mobile numbers) and purchase information. You will have the right to choose whether or not to provide additional personal information.
You can contact us by e-mail via the link on this site. You can choose whether or not to providepersonal information other than your name and e-mail address.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Creative Culinaire collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- When you request information concerning a class/product/service of interest to you, make other enquiries or place an order for our class, products or services;
- When you attend an event, enter a competition or participate in a promotion;
- When you register your purchase(s) so you can receive all the benefits to which your purchase(s) entitles you;
- When you enter your personal details on our websites (for example when you sign up to receive our newsletters), When you provide information via fax or over the telephone or in documents such as order forms;
- When you register as a member of one of our loyalty clubs or membership programs;
- When you provide feedback on our products or services;
- When you engage with us by social media, such as by posting on our Facebook page;
- From third parties such as our related companies, contractors and agents;
- From sources of information which are available to the public;
- From records relating to the use of our service, product or class
Any information which is not capable of identifying you, such as the number of users visiting this site, is collected through code embedded in the pages of this site.
Other information, such as browser type, is included in a “Cookie”. Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies make using our Site easier by storing information about your choices on a particular website. This will enable you to take full advantage of the services offered
or to warn you when cookies are being used.
Creative Culinaire also gathers information from our websites or other websites. This information is put together for reporting purposes. Any characteristics which are capable of personally identifying the user are removed. T
he information is gathered in order to enable us to examine Internet trends and demographics, to conduct market and statistical research, to help us to develop better products, to get to know our consumers better and to assist in improving the structure and ease of use of our websites.
This site may include hyperlinks that enable you to access a number of other websites and online applications operated by Creative Culinaire or by our related companies. These other Creative Culinaire websites and online app
4. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your personal information to:
- identify you and to assist you in your use of our products, services and website services;
- provide the services and information relating to Creative Culinaire and its products that you require;
- administer and manage the services we provide;
- gain a better understanding of your requirements in order for us to provide you with better and more personalised information suited to your needs, including sending you personalised messages about special offers and invitations from Creative Culinaire and its partners;
- process any job application submitted by you;
- research and develop our services; and
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure including testing and upgrading of these systems
5. HOW DOES PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
Creative Culinaire takes great care to protect your privacy. Any information stored in documents or on Creative Culinaire systems is protected from unauthorised access by the use of a number of security procedures including user passwords.
While we aim to use our best efforts to secure and protect your personal information held by us, we cannot guarantee the security of any such personal information that is provided or transmitted to us by you. Any such provision of information is at your own risks.
6. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Creative Culinaire may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Creative Culinaire and those organisations may be located (and your personal information may be disclosed) overseas. These disclosures are made subject to suitable protection for privacy and confidentiality being in place. The organisations to which we would usually disclose your information include:
- Third party organisations who have been retained by Creative Culinaire to assist us in providing services to you including delivery of our classes, services or products.
- Suppliers, agents and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- Market research, marketing and/or telemarketing service providers;
- Our professional advisers, for example, our auditors and lawyers, as well as our insurers;
- Government, regulatory or other organisations to whom we are required to disclose your personal information by law; and
- Our related companies and product partners where we have received a product complaint or claim, for example, to our contract manufacturers, logistic service providers or other third parties in the supply chain, who may be located overseas, depending on where the relevant product or part was manufactured.
- We may disclose your personal information to overseas members of the Creati ve Culinaire group of companies (and their partners), who may communicate with you about certain products or special offers.
We may disclose your information to a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale of Creative Culinaire or a related body corporate, or a business unit owned by Creative Culinaire or a related body corporate, or the sale of substantially all of the assets of Creative Culinaire or a related body corporate.
7. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Creative Culinaire takes reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information we collect, disclose and use is as up to date as possible. However, it is important that you advise us of any changes to your personal information or if there are any errors in the personal information we hold about you.
Subject to certain exceptions allowed by law, everyone who has provided personal information has the right to access that personal information.
8. HOW YOU MAY MAKE A PRIVACY RELATED FEEDBACK
If you have any concerns about our handling or treatment of your personal information or if you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us by writing to our PDPA Manager at the address below setting out the nature of your complaint.We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to provide you with our response within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint. If after receiving our response, you still consider that your privacy complaint has not been resolved, you may refer your complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission, Singapore at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg/.