Sweet & Savoury Scones Recipe
Ingredients for Sweet Scones (for 8×2.5 inch pcs)
200g Bread flour
2tsp Double Action Baking Powder
210g Anchor dairy cream
1/2tsp Vanilla essence
Beaten egg for glazing
- Mix the cream and honey together.Combine the dry ingredients together and mix lightly with the cream mixture till the mixture just comes together without any dry flour particles visible. Do not overmix.
- Pat the mixture onto a lightly floured mat of baking paper either with hands or a rolling pin till the mixture is about 1/2cm thick
- Use a ring cutter to cut out rounds of scone dough and arrange on a lined or greased baking tray. Use a pastry brush to glaze the tops with beaten egg mixture and bake for about 20 minutes till the scones are risen and light golden brown on the surface.Serve warm with jam and home made clotted cream
Ingredients for Home Made Fast and Easy Clotted Cream
200g Anchor dairy cream
2tbsp icing sugar
300g anchor cream cheese
- Cream the cream cheese and icing sugar till softened
- Whip the dairy cream before folding into the cream cheese mixture.
B) Ingredients for Black pepper Cheese Scones
430g Bread Flour
25g Baking Powder
150g Anchor Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
7 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
1 and 1/4tsp Black Pepper
16g Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the garlic until golden brown.Add in the black pepper and leave aside until cool.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add in the garlic, black pepper.
- Add in the cream and melted butter.
- Stir the mixture together till just combined into a doughand no visible flour is spotted.Do not overmix.
- Use a ring cutter to cut out rounds of scone dough and arrange on a lined or greased baking tray. Use a pastry brush to glaze the tops with beaten egg mixture and bake for about 20 minutes till the scones are risen and light golden brown on the surface. Serve warm.
Potato Gratin Recipe
Ingredients for 1x 8 Inch Baking Container
640g Russet Potato
500g Anchor Dairy Whipping Cream
200g Anchor Milk
1tsp` Crushed Black Pepper
2tsp Chicken Powder
300g Mozzarella Cheese
- Slice the potatoes thinly, about 2mm thick.
- Put all the ingredients together into a saucepan and cook for 5 to 8 minutes till potatoes are 1/2 cooked.
- Place the potato mixture into a baking container(bakeable glassware container or aluminium baking containers are fine )
- Sprinkle mozarella cheese evenly over the potato mixture.Sprinkle some chopped ham and bake at 180C for about ½ hour till it is golden brown
- Serve warm with salad.
Strawberry Cheese and Chocolate Delight Recipe
Ingredients for 8 Bars or Cupcakes
140g Plain flour
1tsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
25g Cocoa Powder
1 nos Egg
65g Melted Butter
160g Anchor milk
Strawberry Jam Filling
- Stir the sugar, egg, melted butter, milk, vanilla and salt in a large mixing bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda into the milk mixture. Mix with a spatula or spoon until it is smooth, but do not overmix.
- Pour or pipe into baking containers and bake at 180 °C for about 20 – 25 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let it cool before spreading a layer of strawberry jam and decorating with cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Filling/Frosting
500g Anchor cream cheese
130g Icing sugar
1.Cream the icing sugar and cream cheese together till smooth.
Peaches "n" Cream Cold Set Cheesecake Recipe
A) Ingredients for base(7 inch) Recipe for 2 X 7 inch
200g Digestive Biscuits,Crushed Finely
150g Anchor Butter,Melted
Mix the ingredients together and press it firmly into a cake ring.
B) Ingredients for cream cheese filling (for 2x 7 inch)
20g Gelatin Powder
500g Anchor Cream Cheese
120g Syrup taken from can of Apricots
60g Lemon Juice
2tsp Lemon Zest (from 1 lemon)
160g Whipped Cream
400g Canned Apricots, cut into small cubes
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and set aside for about 10 minutes till spongy before heating it till the gelatin melts.
- In the meantime, beat the cream cheese and 200g of the sugar till smooth before pouring in the syrup, lemon juice ,zest and melted gelatine mixture.
- Whip the cream with the remaining 60g of sugar.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Add in the apricots.
- Pour the mixture over the base and leave in the freezer till set.
- Unmould and glaze the top with clear mirror glaze and decorate attractively with white chocolate pieces and fresh fruits.
Seared Chicken in Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
450g/2pcs Boneless Chicken Thigh
3cloves Garlic (Chopped Coarsely)
1tsp Red Chilli Flakes
2tsp Dried Oregano
1 ½ tbsp Fresh Basil (Chiffon)
1tbsp Lemon Juice
70g Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Julienne)
50g Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
150g Chicken Stock
80g Anchor Culinary Cream
3tbsp Anchor Unsalted Butter
Salt and Blackpepper to taste
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and sear chicken, skin side down first, on both sides till golden brown,about 3-5mins on each side.
- Remove chicken thighs from pan and set aside.
- Add in 1 ½tbsp of unsalted to the pan, followed by garlic and red chilli flakes, saute till fragrant, about 2mins.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes and continue frying for another 1min.
- Deglaze pan with chicken stock and add in culinary cream, parmesan cheese and dried oregano. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken thighs back into the pan.
- Continue to cook the chicken thighs in the pan with lid on or place in oven for 10mins.
- Remove chicken thighs and reduce sauce till thicken.
- Add in lemon juice, fresh basil and remaining butter. Stir well and season with salt and blackpepper to taste.
- Spoon sauce over chicken thigh and serve.